Total Pageviews

May 29, 2010

Do you have a mentor in your life?


Hi blog family!

I have a few words for you. Hope you have a good barbecue this weekend!! Remember the soldiers who died. I donot beleive in war of any kind for any reason but we must remember those who fought out of respect.

I want you to find a mentor. A mentor is someone you can look up to and can show you how to do things the correct way...find a job, intern, eat at a fancy resterant, whatever, find someone that is doing good things, has a good job or is the best worker in their field....ask them to help you when you need guidance.
Having a mentor really makes a difference, I have a few and I am over 40! We all need advice some time in life, me included, so go find someone and try to listen to good advice....oh and stay away from that knucklhead friend that wants you to do nothing all day!!
Get out, read, write, whatever....you are loved and special!
Smile, you have some little kid watching you, be a good role model please!! XO Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment