Total Pageviews

October 15, 2010

what makes you special

Hi blog family!
I know you are doing well in school, making new friends, staying positive and enjoying learning because you know this will help you with a future!!

What makes you so special. have you ever been asked that? here are some answers you should be coming up with:


1. because the universe needs me to help others, not everyone can help effectively-- I have divine purpose and I know this because I am in foster care AND/OR I survived abandonment, abuse and/or neglect--not everyone has survived, since I did--I know I have purpose!
2. because the creator made me, and we all are special
3.  because no one makes people laugh and forget about their problems like me!
4. " I share and care about people i come in contact with, making a difference in everyone's lives that I meet!
5. I am unique, with gifts and talents that will help this universe move further along.
6. I am the next big thing: scientist to cure cancer, president, doctor, singer that moves listeners with my voice.etc..

I hope you get the point--you have divine purpose. Most of us do but never realize it. Always know the creator created you for a reason. Your parents were only a vehicle to get you here, now you have to figure out, (with help from your angels and friends), how to capialize on being special! Make a lasting impression when you meet ALL people, be kind, compassionate, and caring--you will always make friends and be a blessing to others. Remember you never know what state of mind someone is in: suicidal, homicidal, angry etc... so always try to MAKE someone's day with an act of kindness!

smile someone is watching you because YOU are special!! xo Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment