Total Pageviews

July 22, 2013

remembering my brother

R.I.P Coop!!
 
never knew I could make it after losing the one person in this life I loved and trusted the most until my kids!! I remember the day he died, the world stopped for at least a year. I could not hear, feel, see, think...or breath....
Time went...time...went...time..... went away, until one day I looked up and saw I missed 3 years of my life!!
I decided instead of having a pity party I would honor my brother by helping other foster children..of course the devil is busy and put obstacles in my way, but that never stopped me and the devil has always been a liar in my book!!

Time has begun to tick again, ticking away at its own pace, I am not scared because time has always been my friend, until the day my brother stopped breathing..Its OK now I know he is another angel guiding me to the light daily. R..I.P little brother!xo

Tanya
 

No comments:

Post a Comment