Total Pageviews

April 8, 2010

good deeds

Hi Blog Family!

I know you had a good vacation and I know you took my advice and did something new, productive and different from your every day drill!
Congradulations for all your hard work, efforts and for your willingness to want change in your life!

My thoughts are brief today starting with a question and my  quote:

 " When your life is done, what do you want people to say about you?
"In this lifetime, you are only remembered by your smile, kind words or your last deed"- Tanya

I often speak of how you should help others. Two reasons: it takes the focus off of you and your problems and life is about finding your path AND helping others achieve theirs.

I write this blog in hopes that you will see someone is thinking of you always. I write so that I won't think about the days I was a kid in foster care and no one explained anything nor did they give me extra words of wisdom to help me in my foster care journey.
You must remember always to help others: go out in your comnunity, see if there is a reading program for kids, maybe you are good at telling stories or reading. Help at a soup kitchen, (get permission first), make a card for some senior at a nursing home who has no family and give it to the nurses station, telling her or him, you just wanted to brighten someone day. Sing to a nursing home during a holiday.
There are many things you can do to put a smile on someone's face, think of your talent and share it with the world, forget about your problems because they will resolve themselves if you keep living and striving for a better life through education, helping others and knowing that someone is watching over you.
xo Tanya
SMile and save or change a life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment