Total Pageviews

June 25, 2010

Time to change the face of foster care!!



Hi blog family Ex-model former foster kid here! School is finished! 
First--CONGRATULATIONS!!! SUMMER IS HERE!!
Big up to you al, great job finishing! 

I know you will enter your next grade with excitement--this is a time for new and Renewal....you will do better by being better...getting up on time, to class on time, with homework done, getting a tutor if you need it, smiling every time you wake because you have a secret--YOUR THE "LADY GAGA" of the moment--it's about you and your life!! Now, not later, you can have heaven NOW...plan your next step today!!

Now have a great summer and hit me if you need any advice....yea, yea, i am working on bringing more teens to the sight..just worry about you!!! smile, change or save another kids life..and please be a good role model...someone in the group home looks up to you and wants to be like you....so you have to do big things!!! xo

I have been busy trying to change the face of foster care! 
Please go to Oprah.com  and vote for my video -Tanya Cooper-"Transitional House"- a show idea i had for a while. 

I am hoping to be picked because while I always wanted to be a tv host (late night)--my calling is helping people see the big picture. 

I don't want
another foster kid to kill themselves, like my friend did at 18, because they had no love or was abused,
 I don't want no foster kid or former foster kid to be "depressed, homicidal or suicidal-
 I want no one to feel the pain I felt when my mother never came back
when my foster brothers abused me 
and when my brother died and I felt like I had no one left but my kids, (which is alot)....

I want Everyone who leaves foster care to leave feeling empowered,
 grateful to be alive and share their wisdom, as to save or change a life, knowing that we are blessed because we could have been Lisa Steinberg or the baby aborted or thrown in the trash....
 I want Everyone to ENJOY THIS LIFE, now, knowing that you are special, loved and if you ENJOY you and THIS life....and help a few others on the way....it was all worth it!

Please vote for me, I don't care about the fame, recognition on a personal note, I only want to change the face of foster care, so that every child in care or leaving knows, they can do it too!!

I love all of you who have come to this site, you are special, loved and remember to smile, you may save, change or help a life today!! 
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment