Total Pageviews

September 9, 2010

break again!

Hey blog family!!
I hope you had a great couple of days back at school... I know it's new and all the new faces but consider this a challenge---to meet new friends who are brighter, less drama and have high dreams or goals!! I know I sound like a mom----I am!!!
I told you before you need to stay focused--on your A game, always being alert, ready and able to meet any challenge life throws you---and it will give you challenges!!!
You don't ever have to be scared---because you are a "challenge seeker"-- a person that always looks for new ways to grow and learn.
Remember if you stay in one place, you don't go nowhere.....lol  I am for real!!! listen enjoy your day off, i have been trying to get this book ready for you so please forgive me for not keeping up daily, when the book hits--I will have LOTS of information for you...for now, enjoy your weekend of and get ready to be on your best behavior---smile alot----listen----less talking-----learn to control your anger....by being quiet for 10 seconds when someone ticks you off....count to ten and then respond.....learn not to yell or be mean this year...we are starting fresh with a loving way...you catch more flys with honey.....bye for now my Prince and princesses of the blog world!! YOUR ARE THE HERO...remember the theme!! Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment