Total Pageviews

June 15, 2011

keep in touch

hi blog family!


this is my brother who passed , he was my favorite person growing up because they took my sister and little brother away, I miss him and don't want you to ever go through losing a sibling so....

I know school is almost done!!! (in NY anyway)..congratulations on finishing the year!! I want you to relax this summer and be a teen BUT stay away from the drinking etc...and always be safe and make GOOD choices that will not effect your future!!!
Just some advice if you got seperated from your siblings when you went into foster care or when you all got moved again and the family or home could not take more than one of you...STAY in TOUCH! there is no reason you cannot if you can both use FB or skype...instant messaging... it can be done! talk to your worker and ask to talk to your siblings every night!!! you need to maintain a close relationship because you are all you all have!! when i aged out i only had one brother (who died almost 2 yrs ago now) and my other brother and sister i searched for...found my sisiter, baby brother was adopted off, I feel horrible because we use to visit the house and meet the family, nice people with a daughter from Elmsford, NY.... it would have been nice to be close, it took years for me to get close to my sister because of our seperation...it is never too late and you don't have to go through what we did IF you listen and hit your siblings up through FB, twitter, youtube, IM....if your over 7 you know how to set up all those accounts and do it!!! good luck and never let anyone or anything get you down, your the bomb!! xo Tanya
ps. Stay on your A-game, don't sleep cause its summer!!! read a book every day...keep your skills sharp!!

No comments:

Post a Comment