Total Pageviews

March 17, 2010

Learn to appreciate YOU!

This was me, back in the 80's (before you were born)...people use to say I had a great smile and that I respected EVeryone I meet, they were right, i knew my smile would make someone have a good day and me treating everyone with respect, was how I wanted to be treated. 

Hi I hope you had a great day at school today. I hope you meet new friends that were into sports or something productive. I hope everyone noticed you today, for the special person you are!

Do you know what makes YOU so special?
If you can't answer get a pen and paper....
1. ask 10 of your friends or teachers what they LIKE about you...(not don't like, we can talk about that another time)...
2. go home and look over how many said the same thing: "you have a great smile", you cheer me up, whatever, pay attention, if most said the same thing, they are not lying...
3. I know you have something special that no one else has because most foster kids are charming, (they have to be to get what they need at times)...
4. YOU write down what you think is special about YOU....
what did you come up with? You have a great smile, you never complain, you are fast, you are smart, you love a challenge, you never back down for what you believe in, all of these are gifts. Your job is to learn what you do well and keep doing it! Your charm can get you alot in this world, especially if you are honest, loyal and good to ALL people...(yes, we don't believe in prejudice, that's for uneducated or mentally stuck people...)
Learn to appreciate you, spend time by yourself, (not isolating and cutting off the world), but taking a walk or bike ride, taking yourself to eat out (healthy I hope)...spend time with YOU, get to know you and what you like.. if you don't love you, how can anyone else??
You are special and God loves you, the universe needs you here to create good change and save someone elses life!
Smile, be kind to all of your friends and enemy's, (hopefully you don't have any)...Go out into the world and help someone else feel good today, xo Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment