Total Pageviews

March 12, 2010

Bobby's Corner: Mean Teacher or adult ALERT!!



Hi all!
 I hope you had a great day at school......and you did all of your homework!!
Anywho,
 i was thinking of when i was young and I had a few teachers that treated me bad because I was a foster kid....
I would raise my hand, they would ignore me,
I would hand in my work on time, they would find something bad to say about it...
I would not talk during class, they would send a not saying i was not participating! when i needed help...i never got it or i was labeled as something wrong because i did not get it...I was just as smart as the other kids, i just started school late and i was a visual learner...
Have you experienced this?
 I have some advice for you.
  You may be having it ruff right now, acting out in class or giving a teacher a hard time, if this is your case, STOP IT!! you know better!!
BUT most of the time we get the bad end of the stick because of ignorant adults!
You deserve to be treated like any kid, with respect!
 I want you to do your best and still be polite to the teacher or adult that is not kind to you..ever heard the saying" killem with kindness?"
 People can't be mean too long if you ignore them... I know i am old enough to be your momma!
 Don''t let bad teachers destroy your good side. Your best revenge is doing good! If a teacher or an adult does not have faith in you you have to show them what you are made of, 100% go getter material!!By doing good and finishing school, they realize they should have rooted for you not against you, the winner!
If they are really on you about everything and the class agree's with you and notices how you  are treated, tell your principle!
 Have the other kids verify that you are being good in class but no matter what you do this teacher is not kind.
If that does not work talk to your counselor at home or where you live, maybe they could have a conference with the teacher. 
If the teacher knows you have people looking out for you that are interested in your educational future, they are less likely to treat you any kind of way!!
Still make no excuse for failure.
 go to class.
 study hard, 
we need you to be a lawyer, scientist, judge or doctor, (or great teacher that treats all kids equal)...
stay on your A game, you need to be an asset to the world and you can do anything with an education and lots of planning...talk soon...
you are loved blessed and needed
xo Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment