Total Pageviews

May 19, 2010

what have you done to bring about peace of self and others?




Hey Blog family!

I hope you are back in the grove at school, doing your homework,making plans for a better future. I also want you to think about how you can help others. You are young and you need to know how helping others makes the world better and makes you better for being less selfish. Helping others also takes your problems to the back of the classroom! help out at a local food drive or get your friends old books togeather and donate them to a poor area school! help at a soup kitchen, your social worker can tell you how... google it!! Instead of getting on facebook today or googling the funniest video of the day.. go to the library and ask if you can help out or read a book about how to help others!! Be proactive, get out and give back, you will be double blessed and the angels will always look out for you!
XO Tanya

here I sit today looking out my window, i wrote a poem for you, don't tell me it's corney, its from the heart!! 
Ps. I will be away supporting the purple project this weekend, helping youth in foster care prepare to leave the system, I wish you could be there but  know i am thinking and trying to do things that will help you!


Peacemaker

listening to the birds-slight wind, water or cars in a distant, enjoying the peaceful sounds - I am wondering how can I be a catalyst for peace? I will go out and be of service to others today, yes, that's what I will do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment