Total Pageviews

February 28, 2010

The weekend is over!!



Big sis music Trivia:
where them bloggers at? where them bloggers at, where they at, where they at where they at...(i call this fosterkids anthem)guess what artist this is....tougher than a stallion, yup, you know this...

Hi blog family!

I hope you had a good weekend.
What does your weekend consist of?
 What activitiy's do you do with your counselor or foster family?
 I hope you know you are young and should be active, out playing sports or walking.
Sitting in the house is no fun, (unless your reading, practicing an instrument, or on FBf with your friends.
I don't want you to get to hung up on FB....why?
because it is teaching you to be non social. 
If you talk with your friends all day on the computer why would you need to see them?
 When I was young, (a few years ago) LOL!!
 I did not have computers and we had 6 tv's but were not allowed to watch only certain shows...
so I spent most of my time hiking in the woods, building tree houses, mud pies, biking through several towns with my friends and playing sports...
 While you may have 560 fb friends, (face book), I had 20 friends I saw everyday and played with everyday, went to their house, ate dinners, did homework with...
how many of your fb friends do you see all week....Not many hah?
that's because its a virtual world that makes you content talking now and seeing later.
 It's ok to be on fb if you want to quickly be updated but don't let that stop you from doing kid things like, playing outside, meeting new friends and seeing old friends!
I hope you had a great weekend and don't forget the art of knowing someone and talking face to face.....
DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!
 Congradulations on your good marks in school so far...
and if you are not a B student, no worry's , keep working hard and ask for a tutor if you need one...
have a good night,
YOu are loved and special!!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment